Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome to "When Bad Cars Happen to Good People"

My name is Doug Sohn, and I am an attorney in San Diego, California, specializing in "Lemon Law" cases.  What this means is that I help people who have bought bad cars, trucks or RV's.  My job is to make the manufacturer buy that vehicle back, so my clients can get back to their lives and stop spending their days visiting the local service department.

Over the next days and weeks, I'm going to explain to you how California's Lemon Law works, and how to use it to get your rights under the law, and get rid of that lemon!  Feel free to write with any questions and comments.

I look forward to telling you about the Lemon Law.

Doug Sohn

1 comment:

  1. Doug You are the best Lawyer I ever had. If I ever need another one, I am not going to any one but you. Thank you for your care, honesty and Professionalism. You are my hero.

    Ghazala Jones

    ReplyDelete